"An incomparable know-how handed down from father to son for three generations"
In 1952, Paul Lassagne, driver of ovens in local tile bought a small property of 2 ha including a small winery and farmhouse. Thus begins the story of the Castle of the Moors.
In 1952-1979, vineyards from 2 to 7 ha grouping all plots around the winery.
In 1979, after his son Daniel graduated from wine area schools, he moved with his father on the property. At that time, the production area from 7 ha to 17 ha in 10 years.
In 1985, the creation of any part of the Castle Arnauds (AOC Bordeaux), a beautiful land just waiting to give the best.
In 1994, regrouped after a set of 30 ha in one piece, including 24 hectares of vineyard in Lussac Saint Emilion, the property and buildings are completely renovated and modernized by introducing the most advanced techniques to improve the quality wines.
In 1999, the creation of CuvÃ©e Prestige ChÃ¢teau des Landes has a big hit with fans of great wines.
In 2001, the arrival of his little son Nicolas, graduated from high school in Mountain Saint Emilion wine, brings additional expertise in winemaking and wine marketing.
In 2005, Lassagne vineyards, there are three generations that came together to produce these great wines.